- Saturday October 9. 7 – 11pm. Barn Dance. Newell Centre
- Saturday November 6. 3 – 6pm. Eco Festival – Information session. Newell Centre.
- Saturday November 6. 7 – 8:30pm. Eco Festival – Panel discussion. Newell Centre.
- Saturday December 4. 10am-12pm. Swap Shop. Newell Centre.
- Check out the Monthly Newsletters
- Eco news
- TC Film Library
Transition is back!
It has taken longer than we thought to re-establish TC activities coming out of the pandemic, but our new weekly Earth Café was launched in August and is already attracting a lot of attention. It’s in the Guide Hall on Whyke Lane every Friday morning and it’s a great place to meet, enjoy a cuppa and find out what’s going on. There are plans to have a sewing group there in future, and other activities too.
We look forward to a celebratory Barn Dance on Saturday October 9 and to our Eco Festival on Saturday November 6 – timed to coincide with the COP 26 Conference in Glasgow. Eco Cinema will start up in October and our first post-pandemic Swap Shop is booked for December 4. You’ll fine details in our calendar.
All being well, we have busy and exciting times ahead. Hope you’ll be able to join us.