We are always looking for volunteers and are forming a list of all sorts of people and talents that we can call upon as and when needed. Our events are great fun and a brilliant way to meet new people. If you would like to give a few hours of your time, there are lots of opportunities, such as:
- Helping in the community garden or orchard (no previous experience required)
- Helping out at a Swap Shop, setting up, sorting stuff, or in the cafe
- Helping at an event such as the Green Fair or Transition Cafe
- Baking a cake or a savoury, or making soup
- Sharing a skill, such as cooking, repairing or gardening
- Designing or putting up a poster
- Taking photos
- Giving a presentation
- Help with website
- And anything else you feel that you could bring to Transition Chichester.
If you would like to be involved, please email me on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you would be interested in.
We would like to take your telephone number if possible so that it would be easier to call up and request volunteers – remember there is no obligation at all, so please do not worry if you are busy.
Together we can help Transition Chichester grow and expand our amazing community.